Friday, May 25, 2012

Glow by Dr. Brandt Overnight Resurfacing Serum Review


This is the only face cream that is on my 'holy grail' list.  I initially got this as a sample along with the companion day cream "Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme".  After one use I saw an immediate difference and ended up buying it.

It is very light and absorbs quickly; the scent reminds me of lemon drop hard candy.  A little goes a long way so even though there is only 1.7oz, it should last.  I'm not sure why they call it a serum when its a cream, but oh well.

After using this one night, the next day my face had this healthy, youthful glow and felt so soft.  There is a noticeable difference when I don't use this cream, without it my skin looks dull.  And the fact that it has retinol in it means my skin is just going to continue to look even better over time.  As you probably know, retinol is made from vitamin A and helps the collagen and elastin in your skin to repair and prevent wrinkles as well as help firm your skin.  I am definitely going to re-purchase this once it runs out.

Next time I buy a day cream I am going to try Dr. Brandt's "Glow, Ruby Crystal Retinol Hydracreme" and see how I like it after using it on a daily basis.  I liked it well enough when I used the free sample - but there was only enough in the sample for one use so I'm not really sure how good it is.  The only thing I can say for sure is its light and absorbs quickly, if all you're looking for is to keep your face moisturized it's probably a good product.  I will know more once I buy and use the full size product.

Right now I am using Shiseido's "Bio-Performance Super Restoring Cream", I plan to write a review on it and will link it to this blog post once I'm done.  If anyone has any suggestions for a great daily anti-aging moisturizer I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment